Features & Benefits
- Conduct standard analysis types, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal.
- Obtain real-world performance data by directly applying conditions to design geometry without requiring data translation.
- Fast, automatic solution convergence, mapped precisely to underlying CAD geometry; 3rd party solver output.
- Increase innovation by simultaneously designing and simulating results of design variations.
- Decreases development costs through reduction or even elimination of physical prototyping and productive, engineering-friendly user interface