Expensive and time consuming physical prototyping restricts the designing process, often causing concessions to be made as a result of financing and agendas. Yet, using Creo Simulate, design engineers are more fully able to analyse the performance of a product design and, consequently, adapt the digital design. On top of this, there is no need for a specialist FEA-background.
Creo Simulate allows testing of 3D virtual prototypes, meaning you can examine the full structural and thermal scope of your design at an early stage in the process, before having to commit to producing a physical model. Design engineers are therefore able to access early insights into their product designs, resulting in an enhanced authentication process and providing improved product quality at a reduced price.
Features & Benefits of Creo Simulate
- Perform CAE analysis, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal
- Access performance statistics through application of conditions onto design geometry, without needing to translate data
- Quick, automatic solution convergence, marked accurately to underpinning CAD geometry; 3rd party solver output
- Enhance design process by through simultaneous design and measuring outcomes of alterations on design
- Reduce costs by decreasing the need or even removing physical prototypes, all while utilising an user interface tailored for engineering