Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ
At Concurrent Engineering, we're looking forward to the PTCLive TechForum in May. This new global event series brings you all the latest information about PTC Solutions.
PTCLive TechForum 2012 is a free one-day event where you will be able to access PTC's product experts and discover the latest customer case studies and best-practice. You'll also have chance to experience PTC University training as well as network with industry peers.
Why should you attend PTCLive TechForum 2012?
Attending PTCLive TechForum is an ideal opportunity to discover all the latest information and updates on PTC software solutions. On the day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Illuminate PTC's strategy and vision for furture technology.
- Discover full details of the latest Creo software updates.
- Learn how to "Do More, Know More and Get More" with Windchill 10
- Find out how to effectively utilise PTC software solutions from peer companies.
- Unlock the answers to you everyday questions.
Register now for this free one-day event by completing the form (right).
What is on the agenda for the day?
A wide range of sessions are scheduled for the event, providing you with:
- Actionable advice from PTC experts
- Real-life examples of PTC software solutions in practice
- Product roadmaps explained by PTC experts
- PTC university training
- Excellent opportunities to meet with PTC experts and users
Full details of the agenda are available on the PTC Live Tech Forum website.