Optimize your design
Inferior design practices will often inflate product development costs, due to wasted material, excessive shipping expense, and poor product performance. Ideally, Engineering would be able to embed real-world design requirements -- even for multiple objectives -- within the digital model, so that these criteria are perpetually satisfied within the product development process.
With Pro/ENGINEER Behavioral Modeling, this optimized way of designing is a reality. Pro/ENGINEER's powerful design optimization capabilities help you improve detailed design, reverse engineering, and verification and validation processes, by supporting Design for Six Sigma and robust design initiatives.
Features & Benefits
- Embed design requirements within models to solve optimization problems involving multiple design goals and perpetually satisfy performance criteria
- Assess model sensitivity to understand the effects of change on design objectives
- Integrate results with external applications
- Enable consideration of all design requirements, regardless of construction method, to produce optimal designs
- Run experimental design studies crossing multiple functional areas of Pro/ENGINEER product development software