Easily Comply with Ever-Changing Regulations
ELV, EU RoHS, China RoHS, Korea RoHS, California RoHS, REACH... The list of environmental regulations geared toward reducing the use of hazardous substances in products keeps growing. What are the costs if your products fail to comply? Missed customer requirements, blocked shipments, costly redesigns, scrapped parts, and more. The stakes are high – potentially millions of dollars in lost revenue and other costs.
To avoid these costs, product manufacturers must identify, track, and control a constantly evolving list of high-risk substances in their products and supply chain. Spreadsheets, homegrown databases, and manual processes simply can’t meet this enormous data management challenge. But InSight Environmental Compliance 4.0 can help.
InSight Environmental Compliance – formerly Synapsis Technology’s EMARS – is a best-of-breed solution for tracking and improving the environmental performance of your products, parts, materials, and suppliers. It can integrate with your existing supply chain and product development systems or function as a stand-alone system. InSight Environmental Compliance is an easy-to-deploy, scalable, and industry-proven enterprise solution used by leading manufacturers, including Beckman Coulter, Cisco Systems, GE, IBM, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Visteon, and Xerox.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce the risk of blocked sales and supply chain disruptions by maximizing the visibility of environmental information and the compliance status of all your products, during development and in production.
- Reduce the cost of achieving and maintaining supplier compliance with automated data collection, request tracking, and reporting tools.
- Stay up-to-date with constantly changing compliance requirements, exemptions, and horizon at-risk substances. Supported regulations and standards include: REACH, RoHS, WEEE, ELV, the Joint Industry Guide (JIG), and the Global Automotive Declarable Substance List (GADSL).
- Demonstrate product compliance and due diligence for customers and government authorities with an exhaustive audit trail backed by real data— from simple certificates of compliance to full material disclosure declarations to lab reports.
- Easily integrate into your existing systems and business processes to build a long term, sustainable approach to environmental compliance.