Trying to translate 2D schematics into route 3D cables and pipes is an exasperating challenge that many product design engineers have to face. Creo Schematics (previously known as Pro/ENGINEER Routed Systems Designer) provides a solution. It is a 2D schematic CAD app designed to record electrical and mechanical systems, which also translating the data into Creo for your 3D cable and pipe designs.
Additionally, you can utilise legacy Pro/DIAGRAM schematics to mould your 3D designs. This removes the risk of data misapprehension and makes sure the logical compliance with the schematic.
Features & benefits of Creo Schematics
- Make schematic designs quickly and easily and allow total system documentation no matter how complex the design
- Multi-disciplinary, including abilities for: wiring, piping, and hydraulic schematics
- Enhanced for use with3D cabling and piping routing within Creo Parametric
- Drive 3D cabling routing within Creo Direct to save time and decrease mistakes
- Multi-usability allows for improved efficiencies in simultaneous design work
- The diagram tools support design reuses and also automation as part of the overall product development