Product and process control
Hard-to-find, unreliable data hinders innovation and productivity. A single, trusted central data repository allows manufactures to expertly manage all forms of digital product development data – including mechanical, electrical, and software. Windchill PDMLink is this solution. Web-based for easy enterprise-wide access, this PDM system supports geographically dispersed teams while managing critical processes such as change/configuration management and release to manufacturing.
Features & Benefits
- A Web-based master product data management repository, enabling global access to current, accurate information from myriad sources.
- Seamlessly connects to multiple mechanical/electrical CAD applications, desktop applications and Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Prevents costly design errors by controlling and automating typically chaotic product change management processes.
- Facilitates rapid development of new product configurations through reuse of previously designed product configurations.
- Operates seamlessly with Pro/ENGINEER and Windchill ProjectLink for distributed, cross-enterprise collaboration on data acquisition and product information